2012年1月17日火曜日

4.images of NEET in Japan

NEET is current topic in japan.
Most of Japanese people have interest.
On the internet, a lot of  images which satirize Japanese NEET  have been created.
Let me introduce some of them.
It's very interesting.They grasp the features of NEET.
People around the boy "NEET!!NEET!!"   The boy"E...everyone, I will work hard .So please calm down."
CCO:"Labor is a duty for adult. "
Kenshin:"I don't want to work even if it's a duty."


Kenshin:"I don' t want to work!!! I'll never work!!!"
Duke:"Sure enough, NEET is fun!!"
Who said that you had to work? 
No...I don't want to work.

Kakarotto"Listen Cici, I think working means a defeat. I don't want to lose!!"
Cici"...How great of you to say like that.That is really... NEET."



NEET must make ultimate choise.Working or death by starvation.


NEET  refuse working like mountains,
NEET criticize intensively like fire,
NEET shut theirselves  up in their own room like woods,
NEET escape like wind.

Let me consider what these images show.
These images satirize behaviors of NEET.It means that most of Japanese look down on them.
NEET are not accepted in our society.
Some NEET understand it and create pictures like that which mock theirselves.
Images of NEET are weak-kneed, lazy, nuisance and so on.
However , we mustn't forget current Japanese society is in an economic depression and it's hard to find jobs.There are many people who seek jobs but can't find.

1 件のコメント:

  1. This blog is so interesting to read because of your nice sense of humor.
    I can feel the images of Japanese NEET from pictures directly.

    返信削除